Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review

Hey everyone! I hope everybody's week is going well. I worked my two 12-hr shifts yesterday and Monday, so I'm free the rest of the week! I'm still job searching, but things are good for now. Today I have three types of nail studs to show you from the Born Pretty Store.

First of all, I would like to say that I did not test the wear time of these products until they fell off. I wore these studs for about a day, which for my purposes is great because I usually change my nail polish every day, anyway. To apply the studs, I have a pencil shaped picker-upper (for lack of a better word) with a flat, almost concave end with which to pick up the studs. The tool came with a pack of rhinestones I bought on Amazon about a year ago and it worked wonderfully on these. I didn't use any glue to apply the studs. Instead, I applied them to wet polish and added a layer of top coat over them, which worked well for me. The studs sat smoothly on my nails and looked and felt great. I am very happy with these products. Now - on to the rest of the review!

First up I have some neon studs (Item #7219). These studs came in a wheel with pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple studs in both round and square shape. I loved the colors on these! They really pop on the nail and almost look like candy. I used these studs over OPI Black Onyx in the picture below.


Next I have round and square silver and gold studs that also came in a wheel (Item #7279). These were so shiny and beautiful! I can't wait to use them again. I used the gold squares over Zoya Odette.


Finally, I have some silver star studs (Item #10755) ! Aren't these adorable? They came in a little packet of about 50. I decided it was only appropriate for me to place these on blue and red polish! I used Zoya Sookie and Sinful Colors Endless Blue.


I am really happy with these products and I can't wait to try more. You can purchase these items and more at http://www.bornprettystore.com/ and if you use the code AZJ61 you can get 10% off your order!

Thanks for reading,
Maggie xoxo


*These items were provided to me for the purpose of honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment