Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Zoya Holographics

Hey everyone - amazing news! I am now officially a registered nurse licensed in the state of Indiana! I've been working towards this goal for 6 years and it's finally here! So, to celebrate, here's a Zoya blog post :) Last week, I wrote a post about my first three Zoya polishes and it prompted me to do some more!

Today I have swatches of the holographic polishes from Zoya's Ornate collection. These beauties all have the same formula, so I'll talk about it here. I used three thin coats for full coverage and they applied like butter. They all have holographic glass flecks that are absolutely stunning, especially in the sunlight.

First up is Blaze, a juicy dark red holographic polish with blue and purple undertones. The holographic effect isn't as strong in this one as the other two, but it glows like embers.


Next is Storm, a beautiful black holographic polish. The holographic effect is a little stronger here than Blaze, but very hard to capture in pictures.



Last we have Aurora, a stunning purple holographic polish with red undertones. This baby has the strongest holographic effect of all and is easily one of the prettiest polishes I own.



I adore these polishes. They are all so gorgeous and I think everyone should own them!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Maggie

2 comments:

  1. I do, too! They have really amazing formulas and colors. I'm always happy with their products.

    ReplyDelete