Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spring Floral Nails

Hey everyone! I'll be up front and tell you exactly what this post is all about - I am so ready for spring! Usually by this time in Indiana it's still cold and a bit slushy and gray out but at least there isn't so much darn snow! I haven't seen grass in over a month and I am getting really depressed about it. So, I figured what's a better way to cheer myself up than with a floral, springtime manicure?


So bright and happy! Here are the colors I used:

The base color is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
The pink is OPI Strawberry Margarita
The orange is Zoya Arizona
And the copper is Essie Penny Talk

I used a big dotting tool to make the colorful outlines of the flowers and a small dotting tool to make the coppery insides and black centers. Then I used my small dotting tool again for the dots!

Manicures like this are so easy and fun to do! I got the idea for these flowers from @thecraftyninja on Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by!

x x Maggie

2 comments: