Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler



Hey everyone! Today I have a quick post for you - Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler layered over Zoya Blu.

Zoya Blu is a gorgeous baby blue creme. It was almost a one-coater, which is pretty amazing for a color like this. The formula was flawless. Shown is two coats of Zoya Blu.



Next, I layered one coat of Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler over Zoya Blu. This polish is gorgeous! It has a rainbow of medium and small hex glitters in a clear base with a light blue shimmer. The formula on this was great, but I'm really glad Rainbow Honey has changed their mini bottles since these. These mini bottles have huge lids and very short brushes, which makes it a bit difficult to work with the polish. However, I was able to manage and, like I said, Rainbow Honey has changed their mini bottles since these were released.


I'm loving this combo! If you didn't know, 20% Cooler is part of a collection that was inspired by the characters of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This polish was inspired by the awesome Rainbow Dash!


http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/197/d/e/rainbow_dash___colors_of_the_wind_by_stabzor-d57gmxw.png

(Rainbow Dash photo cred: http://stabzor.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-Colors-of-the-wind-314864420)

Thanks for reading!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment