Friday, July 12, 2013

Swirly Neon Dots

Hey everyone! Today I have some nail art for you. It's been so sunny and gorgeous lately that I just can't keep away from my China Glaze 2013 Sunsational Neons. I like using these polishes for nail art instead of by themselves because the formulas are so tricky. For this manicure I used only the cremes.

I started off with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, my favorite white. Then I used my medium dotting tool to make the swirls! The first picture was taken with my home made light box, the next two were taken in direct sunlight and the fourth one was taken in the shade.

Light Box

Direct Sunlight

Direct Sunlight

Shade
Colors used:
-Highlight Of My Summer (lime green)
-Bottoms Up (hot pink)
-Sun Of A Peach (orange)
-That's Shore Bright (purple)
-Neon & On & On (coral pink)
-Too Yacht To Handle (teal)

Dotticures are so easy to make - they are my go-to for nail art. I hope you guys like this look!

Thanks for reading!
Maggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment